Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Love Supreme

This is my first blog dedicated to the art of Jazz improvisation, particularly saxophone techniques. I am especially in love with bossa nova and samba as I now reside in Maceio, Brasil and play with many wonderful Brazilian musicians.

After many years of playing in different bands, studying and transcribing many great saxophonists I decided to dedicate this site mainly to saxophone playing but to all types of great jazz musicians.

Weekly I wil post articles about saxophone playing,new jazz releases, and especially articles on improving your saxophone technique. As I am singing more and more and improving my vocal technique I will also occasionally post articles on vocal technique as well. My site is not just under construction but I hope that you become a fan of my music and the music of jazz I love so dearly.

Atiba Warren Taylor